Davis Oaks... If you listen...the land will speak - Richport Properties

Richport Properties listened. Davis Oaks evolved. Communities of the future will study Davis Oaks in an attempt to re-create a level of sustainability and integration that is rarely seen when utilizing our land.The Davis family owned the land – 200 acres of it -- from 1903 on.

By 2005 the remaining Davis home place was located at the intersection of a major transportation corridor and a residential collector in a highly desirable community that is rapidly urbanizing.

It is 2.6 acres of land with old growth trees that demanded an intense use. It needed to bridge from an intensely commercial intersection to low density residential. It would need to invite the urban community while not excluding a residential preference. The transformation started with the land.

The land price dictated 21 homes. The community asked to be invited in and we heard them. All of the homes would face out to the existing streets with vehicular access in the back. Construction was approximately 62% of the site, leaving 38% untouched.

Variances were requested to leave significant trees in existing road rights-of-way---left to the normal course of business all these trees would have been removed.
 

Davis Oaks... If you listen...the land will speak - Richport Properties